Swing Trading Ideas for October 2018 on Udemy
One of the most requested features from the Udemy community has always been a Trade Ideas service for Day trading and Swing trading. This has been a challenge for several reasons. 1) Udemy is not a real time platform to send trade alerts 2) Instructors are limited to 4 announcements per month making Day trading alerts impossible 3) A monthly subscription pricing model is yet to be introduced on Udemy
But Swing Trading ideas are possible within these limitations. So I’ve decided to launch a Swing Trading ideas service specifically for the Udemy community, with the following features..
- 2 of the best trade ideas every week issued every Sunday by 10 pm ET.
- Trade ideas will include trade rationale, technical pattern analysis and potential adjustment scenarios for both winners and losers
- Detailed video with choice of parameters for the Expiry series, strike price etc
- Includes the complete Swing trading approach and methodology as part of the course
Due to various limitations mentioned above, these trade ideas will not have follow up adjustment notifications. However, the videos will include a comprehensive discussion of different adjustment scenarios. The 4 announcements allowed per month will be reserved for the actual Trade Ideas each week. The goal however is to keep this service highly targeted with the best trading opportunities but one that is also cost-effective.
SWING TRADING IDEAS DETAILS
- The service starts on Sunday October 7
- Trade Ideas videos will be released On Oct 7, 14, 21 and 28th
- About 8 to 10 Trade Ideas every month
- Service for October costs $59.99 BUT YOU GET NOVEMBER FREE
- Net cost per month is $29.99 from Dec onwards if you join in October
- Sign up by Sep 16th, and you get Oct and November for $49.99
- Course contains the FULL SWING TRADING COURSE with 16 Videos (a $47 value by itself)
- Use Coupon code SWING49 and get Oct and Nov for $49.99
- The password for this Private course is SWINGOCT2018
- WATCH THE FREE PREVIEW / PROMO VIDEO to learn more