You may know of a Bull Call spread already, and perhaps have put many a Bull call. But there are certain subtleties which can maximize the profit of your spread, and also provide a quicker return on your trade.
In this video, we look at the subtleties of a Bull Call spread.
In particular, we analyze
– Selection of strike prices for the Bull Call spread
– Analysis of extrinsic values
– Profit and Loss considerations given a certain move
– Comparison between an In-the-money (ITM) and an Out-of-the-money Bull Call spread
– Exit considerations for both cases
– Time decay considerations
– Maximizing the profit potential in the quickest time…
Please post your comments or thoughts below..Thank you..